Monday 9 September 2013

September :)

10/09/2013

wake me up when September ends.. this month is a rainy month.. almost raining everyday.. make me so feel like sleep sleep sleep and sleep!! haha.. wonderful weather! alright, let's talk something about September, so far.. it's a pretty awesome month.. hotel start busy, lots of wedding function coming.. mooncake festival. . and I just tried Hilton's durian mooncake! just so MaMaMiiaaa!! but for me quite expensive..it cost you RM44++ per mooncake!! huhu..

and then let's talk something about work.. my sous chef told me, he's highly recommended me to the executive chef.. he told him that I'm a high performance and high recommended to the next level! I was shock when he told me that.. quite excited when your boss saw your hard work! hopefully something good happen on me :) god bless!

something bad happened in this month too.. yesterday my aiya daughter just done her operation for the nose.. and I can feel she's quite suffer after operation.. I told her that if possible I'll go and visit her.. but I didn't! due to some car's problem.. herm.. feel so bad if I make her disappointed :( when I called her, I heard her voice are so weak, so wish she can recover faster!! god bless her please! :) after that she told me she already passed the souvenirs to her boyfriend, and ask him pass to me at work place.. I just thinking this little gal, went operation also got think of me this "aiya lou dao".. herm.. quite touched! appreciate it! hope that our friendship will never end <3

okie, last but not least.. about my babe car.. I just sent her to service yesterday and they found that my gear box got little problem..and they said 10 of fiesta..4/5 will have this problem.. and they put my car in the waiting list to repair under warranty... but I'm "happy" to hear that.. there are 30+ car queue-ing in front of me!! huhu! hopefully can faster reach my turn bah :(

No comments:

Post a Comment